Providence Rogue Run Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K
Sunday, September 17 @ 7:10 am - 12:00 pm
September 17, 2017 – The Providence Rogue Marathon (BOSTON QUALIFIER), Half Marathon & 10K celebrates the bounty of our region and highlights the beauty of Southern Oregon. The majority of this course follows an asphalt pathway, affording participants a high degree of safety as they enjoy scenic views of the Rogue Valley. While traditional race support—such as hydration points offering refreshing water and energy-sustaining electrolytes will be available in plentiful supply along the route, keep an eye out for the “Table of Temptation”—which will offer items to challenge your inner-self! The finish line will feature the exciting Southern Oregon Harvest Festival and BrewFest where participants, family and friends will be welcome to enjoy the variety of wonderful activities this festival has to offer—live music, food vendors, grape stomping, a chili cook-off, and a beer garden with over 70 micro beer vendors!
The race will afford runners and walkers the opportunity to traverse several cities in the Rogue Valley and see the beautiful sites along the Bear Creek Greenway. Multiple water, food and aid stations will be stationed throughout the course for motivation and support. There will be changing facilities at the Expo so you can enjoy the festivities comfortably.
The Marathon is a USATF Certified Course and is a Boston Qualifier (USTAF Course# OR15020LB)
You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we cannot not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Rogue Run Highlights:
· Live Post-Race Music
· Fantastic Finisher Medal
· Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirt
· Free Full Sail Session Beer (ID Required)
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers
Know the course and know where you’ll make your move! Check out the Rogue Run Map!
Water stations will be located throughout the course.
NOTE: Course changes will be sent to all registered participants via email.
Saturday, September 16
· 5:30 am – Parking opens at Jackson County Expo
· 5:30 am – Shuttles begin taking Marathon participants to the Ashland start (Last marathon bus leaves at 6:15 am)
· 6:00 am – Gear check and Packet Pickup at Marathon Start
· 6:30 am – Shuttles begin taking Half Marathon and 10K participants to the Talent/Bear Creek starts (Last Half/10K bus leaves at 7:15 am)
· 7:00 am – Gear check and Packet Pickup at Half Marathon/10K Start
· 7:10 am – Rogue Run Marathon
· 8:10 am – Rogue Run Half Marathon/10K
· 9:15 am – Awards and Finish Party
· TBD – Kids’ run!
Plan to park at the Expo (Jackson County Expo Padgham Pavilion: 1 Peninger Road, Central Point, Oregon 97502). There is lots of space and it is free! Buses will be leaving from the Expo to take participants to Ashland for the marathon, Talent for the Half, and Bear Creek Park for the start of the 10k. There is no parking at the Start for participants, although they can be dropped off.
Please note, the top of the road to Emigrant Lake Park will be closed from 6:30-7:25 am. Marathon runners can be dropped off at the base if they do not choose to take the bus.
· Prizes will be given out to the top 3 overall finishers of each race.
· Top 3 of each age category will receive an award.
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over