Red, White, and Blues 5K 10K Run Walk
July 5, 2015 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am$45
2014 RACE RESULTS
RACE DAY PHOTOS
Sunday, July 5, 2015 – Portland, OR – 7:00AM Start
Red, White, and Blues Highlights:
- Live Post-Race Performance by Norman Sylvester, the “Original Northwest Boogie Cat”.
- Live Start Line Performance by the Transcendental Brass Band (New Orleans Style).
- BIG Finisher Medal.
- Finisher Tech T-Shirt.
This exciting event starts and finishes in Tom McCall Waterfront Park as part of the festivities of the Waterfront Blues Festival. Listen to world class blues music as you cross the finish line. This one-of-a-kind Portland run/walk crosses over two downtown Portland bridges and has continuous views of the Willamette River.
Know the course, know where you’ll make your move! Check out the Red, White, and Blues 5K 10K Run Walk Course Map
- Finish Line Party closes promptly at 10:30 am. Participants will be given special credentials for an additional adult entry into the Finish Line party. Kids do not need credentials.
- Kid’s run starts at 6:45 am!
- $10 of every registration benefits the Oregon Food Bank. Registration is now OPEN! You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee and we will not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes
- There is no designated parking for Red, White, and Blues.
- Awards will be giving to the top three in the following categories:
- Women’s Overall 5K Run
- Women’s Overall 10K Run
- Men’s Overall 5K Run
- Men’s Overall 10K Run
- Best Blues Costume Contest
Packet Pick Up:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
9402 SW Washington Square Road
Tigard, OR 97223
Wednesday, July 2nd
9 am to 6 m
- Race Day
Tom McCall Waterfront Park
(Oregonian Front Porch Stage area)
Portland, OR 97204
Sunday, July 6th
5:30 am to 6:30 am
A $10 fee will be assessed for making race registration changes after July 2nd.