- This event has passed.
Les Schwab Tires Red, White, and Blues 10K & Half Marathon Run/Walk
Saturday, July 1 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
2017 Red, White, & Blues Course Preview
July 1, 2017 – The 4th Annual Red, White, and Blues 10K and newly added Half Marathon run/walk is one festive event! This race is held on the Saturday before the 4th of July with a fun patriotic finish party.
Beautiful, peaceful, and fast – are three words that describe the 10K course perfectly, and NEW this year is the Red, White, and Blues Half Marathon. The races start with a downhill journey through tree-lined county roads and scenic views of the Tualatin River, and for Half Marathon participants, the Willamette River. Come celebrate 4th of July early with a patriotic finish party outside Lil Cooperstown that include lives blues music, all-American menu, beer, wine, vendor village, and the 2nd Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest.
Costumes are encouraged! Make the most of the 2017 Red, White, & Blues race and dress the part. Prizes will be given to the best patriotic costume!
You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we cannot not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Red, White & Blues Highlights:
· Patriotic Finish Party with Live Music
· Awesome Finisher Medal
· Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirt
· Free Full Sail Session Beer (ID Required)
· Free All-American Hot Dog
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers
Know the course and know where you’ll make your move! Check out the Red, White, and Blues 10K and Half Marathon Run/Walk Course Map
Water stations will be located throughout the course.
NOTE: Course changes will be sent to all registered participants via email.
· 5:30 am – Parking opens at Willamette Christian Church
· 6:00 am – Gear check and Packet Pickup at intersection of Salamo and Rosemont Rd (Gear will be delivered to the finish line)
· 7:30 am – Red, White & Blues 10K and Half Marathon
· 8:00 am – Finish Party begins (outside of Lil’ Cooperstown)
· 9:00 am – Shuttles begin returning participants to Willamette Christian Church parking lot
· 9:30 am – Kids’ run! (Starts in front of Lil’ Cooperstown)
· 10:00 am – Awards
· 12:30 pm – Last shuttle back to Willamette Christian Church parking lot
Parking is located at Willamette Christian Church (3153 Brandywine Dr) and opens at 5:30am. The Willamette Christian Church parking lot is a short 5-10 minute walk to the start line at the intersection of Salamo Rd and Rosemont Rd. After the race, FREE shuttles will be running from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm to take participants from the finish party back to the parking lot.
After the race, Red, White & Blues participants will be treated to a free Session beer (ID Required) and hot dog! The block party will continue right in front of Lil’ Cooperstown with live music and fun sponsor giveaways! Coffee, courtesy of Carr Subaru and bottled water, courtesy of Essentia, will be available for all participants! Keep an eye out for Top Golf and Back to Basics Chiropractic!
· Prizes will be given out to the top 3 overall finishers of each race.
· Top 3 of each age category will receive an award.
· Best Patriotic Costume Contest.
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over