Red, White, and Blues 5K & 10K Run Walk
Sat July 2, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Hood To Coast Race Series combined with one of the best music festivals in the world, the Waterfront Blues Festival, to create the inaugural Red, White, and Blues 5K/10K Run/Walk in 2014. We’re back in 2015 for this one-of-a-kind Portland run/walk crossing two downtown Portland bridges and always having a view of the Willamette River. After our private race participants only party stay and enjoy the live music on four stages.
Know the course, know where you’ll make your move! Check out the Red, White, and Blues 5K 10K Run Walk Course Map
NOTE: Course changes will be sent to all registered participants via email.
- Kid’s run starts at 6:45 am!
- Race starts at 7:00 am!
- $10 of every registration benefits the Oregon Food Bank.
- You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we will not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
- Finish Line Party closes promptly at 10:30 am. Participants will be given special credentials for an additional adult entry into the Finish Line party. Kids do not need credentials.
- No dogs or strollers are allowed on course!
- There is no designated parking for Red, White, and Blues.
- Prizes will be given out to the top 3 male and female finishers.
- Top 3 of each age category will receive awards.
- Best Patriotic Costume Contest
Packet Pick Up:
Thursday, July 2nd from 10:00am-7:00pm
SE Portland Running Company
800 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97214
A $10 fee will be assessed for making race registration changes after July 2nd.
2014 Race Results
2014 RACE RESULTS