Les Schwab Tires Pints to Pasta 10K & Half Marathon Run/Walk
Sunday, September 23
SEPTEMBER 23 – Hood To Coast Race Series is thrilled to announce that the 2018 Pints to Pasta 10K & Half Marathon will take place in beautiful Hood River, OR. Half Marathon participants will start at the Hood River County Fairgrounds. The route will guide participants through the peaceful and scenic farmland situated along the city’s namesake river. Half Marathoners cross over Hood River at mile 4.6, continuing onward past the airfield and over towards Markham Rd and Barrett Dr where they will join the 10K runners and walkers (who start at Hood River Valley HS). Both the Half Marathon and 10K routes continue north towards the Columbia River, entering town with approximately 2 miles to go. The final 2 miles have an elevation profile of -349 ft. Runners and walkers head through town, past Full Sail Brewing, and finish on the picturesque banks of the Columbia River at Port Marina Park. Runners and walkers will be greeted with delicious pasta and refreshing beer (for those 21+)! Between the swift, downhill course and breathtaking views of the Columbia River Gorge, this race will fly by!
Run or walk Pints to Pasta AND dress the part! Prizes will be given to the best Italian costume. There will be a “magnifico” finish party at Port Marina Park on the bank of the Columbia River.
Pints to Pasta Highlights:
· Delicious pasta. You earned it!
· Full Sail Beer (ID Required)
· Sensational Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirt
· Magnifico Finisher Medal
· Live Music
· Italian Costume Contest
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers
· 5:30 am – Parking opens at Hood River County Fairgrounds (Half) and Hood River Valley High School (10K)
· 6:00 am – Gear check and Packet Pickup Open at Half Marathon and 10K start
· 7:30 am – Pints to Pasta Half Marathon
· 7:45 am – Pints to Pasta 10K
· 9:00 am Kids’ Run (Starts at the finish line)
· 9:00 am Shuttles begin taking participants back to the start line parking. Shuttles run until 1:00pm
· 9:45 am – Awards (Top 3 Men and Women of the 10K and Half Marathon will be announced. Age group awards will be available at the results tent immediately after participants cross the finish line.)
Parking will be available at both start lines. Free shuttles will drive participants from the finish back to the start lines running from 9:00am-1:00pm.
Half Marathon Start:
Hood River County Fairgrounds
3020 Wyeast Rd, Hood River, OR 97031
Hood River Valley High School
1220 Indian Creek Rd, Hood River, OR 97031
Port Marina Park
Portway Ave, Hood River, OR 97031
· Prizes will be given out to the top 3 overall finishers of each race.
· Top 3 of each age category will receive an award. (These awards can be picked up at the Awards Tent)
· Best Italian Costume Contest.
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over