Pints to Pasta 10K Run Walk
September 13, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm-
Run or walk Pints to Pasta, a beautiful award winning downtown Portland 10K. Park at The Old Spaghetti Factory and ride the shuttle to North Portland for the start of the race. Enjoy the downhill start to the famous Widmer Brothers Brewery, across the Willamette River, along the river front pathway finishing at The Old Spaghetti Factory. After your hard work, treat yourself to complimentary pasta, salad, and bread, but don’t forget the delicious Widmer Brothers Beer.
Pints to Pasta Highlights:
- Delicious meal provided by the Old Spaghetti Factory
- Widmer Brothers Beer!
- Fantastic Finisher Medal
- Radical Finisher Tech T-Shirt
- 6:00am – Park just south of The Old Spaghetti Factory. No parking at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Police and parking volunteers will guide you into the parking areas just south of The Old Spaghetti Factory on Hwy 43/Macadam Ave. Expect a 5 minute walk to the shuttle from the parking areas. This is approx 1/4-1/2 mile south of The Old Spaghetti Factory – very close to the shuttle bus loading area and packet pick up.
- 6:15am – Packet Pick up begins at The Old Spaghetti Factory prior to getting on shuttle. Packet pick up is NOT available at starting line in North Portland where buses unload. Buses will unload at Killingsworth and Greeley and NOT at adidas this year. Thank you for not entering onto the adidas campus.
- 6:30am – First Shuttle leaves The Old Spaghetti Factory - no strollers or dogs on course
- 7:30am – Last Shuttle leaves The Old Spaghetti Factory
- 8:00am – Pints to Pasta 10K road race begins in North Portland near adidas HQ
- 9:00am – Post-Race Extravaganza on the banks of the Willamette River – Pasta from The Old Spaghetti Factory, Widmer Beer, Live Music! ID is required at the beer garden.
- 10:00am – Awards Ceremony and Costume Contest. Dress up as your favorite Italian character, actor, athlete, or artist and win great prizes!
Know the course, know where you’ll make your move! Download a high resolution PDF of the Pints to Pasta 10K Run Walk Route Map.
Packet Pickup: TBD
FREE Shuttle Bus:
Park your car just south of The Old Spaghetti Factory (expect a 5 min walk to the shuttle bus) and catch the $5 shuttle bus to the starting line on N Greeley Ave, and then run or walk the beautiful course back to your car and enjoy the festivities. There is no parking at N Greeley Ave and no shuttle returning to the start line. Shuttle bus begins at 6:30 and ends at 7:30. All participants must be on the last bus leaving The Old Spaghetti Factory by 7:30 as race starts at 8:00 AM. We have port o potties at the start and finish line, and a clothes drop area at Old Spaghetti Factory. Be sure to come early!! Race numbers must be picked up at packet pick up or at The Old Spaghetti Factory the morning of the race.
- Prizes will be given out to the top 3 male and female finishers.
- Top 3 of each age category will receive awards.
- Best Italian Costume Contest