- This event has passed.
Pints to Pasta 10K Run Walk
September 7 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$49
* Take advantage of special introductory pricing! Registration for Pints to Pasta 10K Run/Walk is just $49!
(Better Series promo codes cannot be combined with any other offers and promotions)
Sunday, September 7, 2014 – Portland, OR
Run or walk Pints to Pasta, a beautiful award winning downtown Portland 10K. Park at The Old Spaghetti Factory and ride the $5 Bill Benowicz Shuttle to North Portland for the start of the race. Enjoy the downhill start to the famous Widmer Brothers Brewery, across the Willamette River, along the river front pathway finishing at The Old Spaghetti Factory. After your hard work, treat yourself to complimentary pasta, salad, and bread, but don’t forget the delicious Widmer Beer. Pints to Pasta donates a portion of its proceeds to Boys and Girls Club of Portland. You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee and we will not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Our trek will begin in historic North Portland on N Greeley Avenue, (not adidas HQ this year!) then make our way to the Albina neighborhood where we’ll pass the unique buildings of Widmer Brothers Gasthaus and Brewery (crafters of deliciously original beers). From that point, we are bound for downtown. We’ll work our way south on Naito Parkway, as our journey concludes at The Old Spaghetti Factory, but the fun continues! The Post-Race Party will feature a meal provided by The Old Spaghetti Factory, magnificent beer from Widmer Brothers Brewing, and live entertainment.
Know the course, know where you’ll make your move! Download a high resolution PDF of the Pints to Pasta 10K Run Walk Route Map.
DAY OF RACE SCHEDULE
- 6:00am – Park just south of The Old Spaghetti Factory. No parking at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Police and parking volunteers will guide you into the parking areas just south of The Old Spaghetti Factory on Hwy 43/Macadam Ave. Expect a 5 minute walk to the shuttle from the parking areas. This is approx 1/4-1/2 mile south of The Old Spaghetti Factory – very close to the shuttle bus loading area and packet pick up.
- 6:15am – Packet Pick up begins at The Old Spaghetti Factory prior to getting on shuttle. Packet pick up is NOT available at starting line in North Portland where buses unload. Buses will unload at Killingsworth and Greeley and NOT at adidas this year. Thank you for not entering onto the adidas campus.
- 6:30am – First Shuttle leaves The Old Spaghetti Factory – no strollers or dogs on course
- 7:30am – Last Shuttle leaves The Old Spaghetti Factory
- 8:00am – Pints to Pasta 10K road race begins in North Portland near adidas HQ
- 9:00am – Post-Race Extravaganza on the banks of the Willamette River – Pasta from The Old Spaghetti Factory, Widmer Beer, Live Music! ID is required at the beer garden.
- 10:00am – Awards Ceremony and Costume Contest. Dress up as your favorite Italian character, actor, athlete, mobster, or artist and win great prizes!
Park your car just south of The Old Spaghetti Factory (expect a 5 min walk to the shuttle bus) and catch the $5 shuttle bus to the starting line on N Greeley Ave, and then run or walk the beautiful course back to your car and enjoy the festivities. There is no parking at N Greeley Ave and no shuttle returning to the start line. Shuttle bus begins at 6:30 and ends at 7:30. All participants must be on the last bus leaving The Old Spaghetti Factory by 7:30 as race starts at 8:00 AM. We have port o potties at the start and finish line, and a clothes drop area at Old Spaghetti Factory. Be sure to come early!! Race numbers must be picked up at packet pick up or at The Old Spaghetti Factory the morning of the race.