Les Schwab Tires Hippie Chick Quarter Marathon, 15K & Half Marathon Run/Walk
Saturday, May 12 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
May 12, 2018 – The Hippie Chick Quarter Marathon, Half Marathon, and returning in 2018, 15K run/walk. This all women’s event that is designed to celebrate women, and for that reason, is held on Mother’s Day weekend to make it all about you! Instead of a medal, Hippie Chick finishers will receive a beautiful necklace that you can wear and show off all year long.
The Hippie Chick Quarter, Half and 15K courses all begin at Ron Tonkin Field in Hillsboro, OR. From the ballpark, runners and walkers will head west on Meek Rd towards Jackson School Road. The course will run through beautiful Washington County, Oregon on very flat, tree-lined streets with amazing scenic views. The beautiful rural views will provide great sights to see throughout your run or walk. The route finishes back at Ron Tonkin Field with a delicious pancake breakfast, mimosas or beer (ID required), and live music by The Tracey Fordice Band.
Costumes are encouraged! Make the most of your Hippie Chick day and dress the part. Prizes will be given to the most radical Hippie Chick costume. Gather your sisters, moms and friends and celebrate Mother’s Day with a fast race and fun party after!
You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we cannot not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Hippie Chick Highlights:
· Far Out Post-Race Music
· Radical Hippie Chick Costume Contest
· Beautiful Finisher Necklace
· Nike Dri-Fit Finisher T-Shirt
· Hang Loose with a Free Mimosa or Beer. (ID Required)
· Scrumptious Pancake Breakfast (9:00am – noon)
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers (can be claimed at Awards Tent)
|Quarter Marathon||15K||Half Marathon|
|EARLY BIRD (Through November 5)||$40||$45||$50|
|November 6 – January 28||$55||$60||$65|
|January 29 – March 25||$65||$70||$75|
|March 26 – April 29||$75||$80||$85|
|April 30 – May 11||$80||$90||$95|
|May 12 (RACE DAY)||$85||$100||$120|
Quarter Marathon Water & Electrolyte Stations: 0.65, 2.6, 3.9, and 5.8 miles.
15K Water & Electrolyte Stations: 0.65, 2.6, 4.4, 4.9, 6.7, and 8.6 miles.
Half Marathon Water & Electrolyte Stations: 0.65, 3.0, 5,0, 7.1, 8.6, 10.4, and 12.4 miles.
NOTE: Course changes will be sent to all registered participants via email.
· 6:00 am – Parking opens. Arrive early! Follow police instruction to find parking at stadium or Intel.
· 6:30 am – Gear check and Packet Pickup
· 7:30 am – Kids’ run!
· 8:00 am – Hippie Chick Quarter Marathon, 15K, and Half Marathon
· 9:00 am – Pancake Breakfast begins
· 10:30 am – Awards (Carr Subaru Stage on the field)
Please remember parking is free however it is limited so carpool and please come early to avoid traffic lines and stress on race day. Vehicles will be parked in both the stadium lot and Intel, be prepared to park where you are directed. We suggest arriving at the stadium by 6:30am.
After the race, Hippie Chicks will be treated to a yummy pancake breakfast and a beer or mimosa (ID Required). The Tracey Fordice Band will be playing groovy live music! Coffee, courtesy of Carr Subaru will be available for all participants!
· Prizes will be given out to the top 3 overall finishers of each race.
· Top 3 of each age category will receive an award. (Age group awards can be picked up at the Awards Tent)
· Best Radical Hippie Chick Costume Contest.
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over