Les Schwab Tires Crawfish Crawl Relay, 5K & Half Marathon Run/Walk
Saturday, August 5 @ 7:15 am - 12:00 pm
August 5, 2017 – The Crawfish Crawl Relay, Half Marathon and, returning in 2017, 5K run/walk is a great way to kick off the 2017 Tualatin Crawfish Festival! Looking for a relay resembling The Mother of all Relays on a convenient, short, fast course? Look no further. The Crawfish Crawl Relay features equal leg distances of 2.04 miles (3 per runner, 2 per walker); 4 members per team. The scenic route in Tualatin is sure to go by fast. If you are looking for a solo run/walk, the 2017 event will also feature a 5K and Half Marathon.
Runners and walkers will start at Tualatin Community Park and make their way up the Tualatin River and Fanno Creek Greenway. Racers will loop around Durham City Park and back towards the Tualatin River. There, relay participants will continue back to the start and tag their next teammate. 5K participants will loop around Cook Park and then head back to Tualatin Community Park to finish. Half Marathon participants continue along the Tualatin River, through neighborhood streets, past Tigard High School and back towards the start. Half Marathoners continue on down Tualatin Rd to make a 6 mile loop and finish back at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival!
You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we cannot not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Crawfish Crawl Highlights:
· Giant all day party at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival!
· Finisher Necklace
· Finisher Tech T-Shirt
· Free Full Sail Session Beer (ID Required)
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers
|Relay (per person)||5K||Half Marathon|
|Through March 1||$40||$25||$60|
|March 2 – April 9||$40||$30||$70|
|April 10 – June 25||$50||$35||$80|
|June 26 – August 4||$50||$40||$90|
|August 5 (RACE DAY)||$55||$45||$100|
How The Relay Works:
· Assemble teams of four.
· Run/Walk 2.04 mile closed, partially paved scenic course on beautiful, forested park trails (one leg).
· Running teams: Each team member will run three legs (each leg 2.04 miles long). Runner 1, Runner 2, Runner 3, Runner 4, Runner 1, Runner 2, Runner 3, Runner 4, Runner 1, Runner 2, Runner 3, Runner 4
· Walking Teams: Each team member will walk two legs (each leg 2.04 miles long). Walker 1, Walker 2, Walker 3, Walker 4, Walker 1, Walker 2, Walker 3, Walker 4
· Relay will be capped at 250 Teams
Thursday, August 3
10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Downtown Foot Traffic – 333 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR 97204
Friday, August 4
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tualatin Park – 8515 SW Tualatin Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
· 5:30 am – Parking opens at 8515 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
· 6:00 am – Gear check and Packet Pickup (near start line at Tualatin Community Park)
· 7:30 am – Kids’ run!
· 7:45 am – Crawfish Crawl Half Marathon and 5K
· 8:00 am – Crawfish Crawl Relay
· 8:30 am – Finish Party begins
· 9:30 am – 5K Awards
· 10:00 am – Half Marathon Awards
· 10:30 am – Relay Awards
Free parking is available at the Tualatin WES Station/Tualatin Park & Ride (8515 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062). Parking will open at 5:30 am and is a short 5-10 minute walk from the Start Line.
After the race, Crawfish Crawl participants will be treated to a free session beer (ID Required) and live music! Coffee, courtesy of Carr Subaru and bottled water, courtesy of Essentia, will be available for all participants! Keep an eye out for Top Golf and Back to Basics Chiropractic! The real party starts at 10:00 am when the Tualatin Crawfish Festival is open to the public. Stick around and enjoy the delicious cajun food and variety of beer offerings.
· Prizes will be given out to the top 3 overall finishers of each the 5K and Half Marathon.
· Prizes will be given out to the top run relay team and walk relay team.
· Top 3 of each age category will receive an award.
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over