- This event has passed.
Les Schwab Tires Crawfish Crawl Twilight 5K & Relay
Friday, August 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
August 3, 2018
Heat-up this August night with the Les Schwab Tires Tualatin Crawfish Crawl – a Twilight 5K and Relay Run/Walk at the Tualatin Community Park. Enjoy the beautiful course through Durham City Park and Cook Park. Race starts at 7:00pm and will be finishing right as the headliner, Stone in Love, is playing their Friday night concert!
All participants receive a Beer/Wine ticket voucher along with free admission into the 2018 Tualatin Crawfish Festival.
You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we cannot not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Looking for an event on Saturday too? In addition to the 5K and Relay, ActiveEdge Wellness Center will be organizing a Fitness Scramble on SATURDAY of the Crawfish Festival. This year a new twilight challenge awaits you! The new course will add a blend of many of ActiveEDGE’s favorite exercises within a scenic and beautiful 2-mile looped run. To keep the course fresh and exciting we have added several stations of body weight exercises with modifications for all fitness levels and body types. This event is scheduled to begin at 9:00am just before the gates officially open for the Crawfish Festival.
Crawfish Crawl Highlights:
· Giant finish party at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival with a Stone in Love concert!
· Finisher Medal
· Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirt
· One Free Beer or Wine (ID Required)
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers
|Relay (per person)||5K|
|EARLY BIRD through January 10||$40||$25|
|January 11 – April 8||$45||$30|
|April 9 – June 24||$50||$35|
|June 25 – August 2||$50||$40|
|August 3 (RACE DAY)||$55||$45|
How The Relay Works:
· Assemble teams of 4 members.
· Run/Walk 2.0 mile closed, partially paved scenic course on beautiful, forested park trails.
· Runners and walkers must remain in the same order throughout the course of the entire relay.
· Running teams will complete 8 legs total (2 per runner). Walking teams will complete 4 legs total (1 per walker).
Fitness Scramble (SATURDAY, August 4 – 9:00am, FREE)
This course will blend of many of ActiveEDGE’s favorite exercises within a scenic and beautiful 2-mile looped run. To keep the course fresh and exciting we have added several stations of body weight exercises with modifications for all fitness levels and body types.
Please watch this video prior to the event to learn the exercises you’ll be completing!
Packet Pickup (Race Day Packet Pickup Only)
Friday, August 3rd
4:00pm – 6:30pm
Tualatin Community Park – Underneath the Picnic Shelter
8515 SW Tualatin Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
FRIDAY, AUGUST 3
· 4:00 pm – Tualatin Crawfish Festival opens to the Public
· 4:00 pm – Packet Pickup Open (near start line at Tualatin Community Park)
· 5:30 pm – Gear Check Open (near start line at Tualatin Community Park)
· 6:30 pm – Kids’ Run!
· 7:00 pm – Les Schwab Tires Crawfish Crawl 5K Twilight Run/Walk Start
· 7:05 pm – Les Schwab Tires Crawfish Crawl Relay Twilight Run/Walk Start
· 8:30 pm – Stone in Love Concert
SATURDAY, AUGUST 4
· 9:00 am – Crawfish Crawl Fitness Scramble — Powered by Active Edge
Free parking is available at any of the lots below.
After the race, Crawfish Crawl participants will recieve free entry into the 2018 Crawfish Festival and treated to one free beer/wine (ID Required) and live music! Stick around and enjoy the delicious cajun food and variety of beer offerings, your bib gets you free entry!
· Top 3 teams in each division will receive an award. (Can be picked up at the Awards Tent)
· Top 3 overall finishers of each race will receive an award. (Can be picked up at the Awards Tent)
· Top 3 of each age category will receive an award. (Can be picked up at the Awards Tent)
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over