Les Schwab Tires Crawfish Crawl 12-Hour Relay
Friday, August 3 @ 10:00 pm - Saturday, August 4 @ 10:00 am
NEW 12 HOUR RELAY! More details coming soon.
August 3-4, 2018 Heat-up this August night with the Tualatin Crawfish Crawl Relay – Dusk to Dawn: A 12-hour relay from 10:00pm (August 3rd) to 10:00am (August 4th) at the Tualatin Community Park. Race around an entertaining 2-mile-loop with 2-12 team members and relax at the community-area with movies, activities, popcorn and beverages. All participants receive a Beer/Wine ticket voucher along with free admission into the 2018 Tualatin Crawfish Festival.
You may register on race day, however you will incur an additional premium fee, and we cannot not guarantee any specific race shirt/sizes.
Crawfish Crawl Highlights:
· Giant all day party at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival!
· Finisher Medal
· Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirt
· One Free Beer or Wine (ID Required)
· Sponsor Giveaways
· Awards to Top Finishers
|Relay (per person)|
|EARLY BIRD through April 22||$30|
|April 22 – June 5||$35|
|June 6 – July 7||$40|
|July 8 – August 2||$45|
|August 3 (RACE DAY)||$50|
How The Relay Works:
· Assemble teams of 2-12 members.
· Run/Walk 1.5 mile closed, partially paved scenic course on beautiful, forested park trails (one leg).
· Runners and walkers must remain in the same order throughout the course of the entire relay.
· The relay race will take place from 10:00pm – 10:00am, the top 3 teams in each division that run the most laps will receive an award.
· Relay will be capped at 250 Teams
- Teams must consist of 2 – 12 members.
- No gender or age limitations.
- Only one team member can run at a time on the course.
- Exchanges must take place in the designated exchange area, and new runners must check in at the timing table.
- Teams do-not have to run the entire time, but must check-in at the timing table during each stop and re-entry.
- No fires are allowed within the sleeping/community area.
- All runners must sign the waiver online on IM-athlete.
- All runners must abide with the safety requirements.
- One LED flasher, a reflective vest and a headlight/flashlight.
Friday, August 3rd
6:00pm – 9:30pm
Tualatin Community Park
515 SW Tualatin Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
· 4:00 pm – Tualatin Crawfish Festival opens to the Public
· 6:00 pm – Gear check and Packet Pickup Open (near start line at Tualatin Community Park)
· 8:30 pm – Stone in Love Concert
· 9:45 pm – Start Line Announcements
· 10:00 pm – Crawfish Crawl 12-Hour Relay Begins!
· 10:00 am – Completion of the Crawfish Crawl 12-Hour Relay
Free parking is available at the Tualatin WES Station/Tualatin Park & Ride (8515 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062). Parking is a short 5-10 minute walk from the Start Line.
After the race, Crawfish Crawl participants will be treated to one free beer/wine (ID Required) and live music! The real party starts at 10:00 am when the Tualatin Crawfish Festival is open to the public. Stick around and enjoy the delicious cajun food and variety of beer offerings, your bib gets you free entry!
· Top 3 teams in each division (furthest distance/most laps) will receive an award that can be picked up at the Awards Tent.
0-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over