Les Schwab Tires Crawfish Crawl Relay, 5K & Half Marathon
Saturday, August 5 @ 7:15 am - 12:00 pm
5K Run/Walk back in 2017! Kick off the 2017 Crawfish Festival by running or walking in the Crawfish Crawl Relay, 5K or Half Marathon.
Are you looking for a relay resembling ‘The Mother of all Relays’ on a convenient, short and fast course? Look no further. The Crawfish Crawl Relay consists of 2.04 mile legs (3 per runner, 2 per walker) and 4 members per team. The route in Tualatin is sure be a fast one. If you are looking for a solo run/walk, the 5K is back in 2017 along with a Half Marathon. Start your weekend with the Relay, 5K or Half Marathon and continue right on to the Crawfish Festival!
How The Relay Works:
- Assemble teams of four.
- Run/Walk 2.04 mile closed, partially paved scenic course on beautiful, forested park trails (one leg).
- Running teams: Each team member will run three legs (each leg 2.04 miles long). Runner 1, Runner 2, Runner 3, Runner 4, Runner 1, Runner 2, Runner 3, Runner 4, Runner 1, Runner 2, Runner 3, Runner 4
- Walking Teams: Each team member will walk two legs (each leg 2.04 miles long). Walker 1, Walker 2, Walker 3, Walker 4, Walker 1, Walker 2, Walker 3, Walker 4
- Relay will be capped at 250 Teams
Crawfish Crawl Highlights:
- Giant all day party at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival!
- Sponsor giveaways!
- Bands on the main stage throughout the day.
- Enjoy a complimentary beer from Full Sail (ID Required).
- Team Photos at the Start/Finish Party provided by Oregon Lottery.
- Participant Shirt
- Participant Medal
Schedule of Events:
- 5:30am: Parking opens at 8515 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062.
- 6:00am: Packet pickup and gear check open near start line at Tualatin Community Park (We recommend that you pick up your packet on Friday, so you don’t have to wait in line on race day).
- 7:30am: Kids’ Run starts!
- 7:45am: Half Marathon and 5K start!
- 8:00am: Relay starts!
- 8:30am: Live Music
- 9:30am: 5K Awards
- 10:00am: Half Marathon Awards
- 10:30am: Relay Awards
Know where you’ll make your move! Check out the Course Map!
NOTE: Course changes will be sent to all registered participants via email.
- Prizes will be given to the top run relay team and walk relay team.
- Prizes will be given out to the top 3 male and female finishers of the 5K and Half Marathon.
- Top 3 of each age category will receive an award.
2016 Race Results: